You are here
Business Expansion Consulting Services
Expanding your business requires information regarding what the financial picture would look like with scenarios such as more people, different equipment, a different location, or a larger building. Consultants ask questions you may not have thought about, provide information and guidance, and identify potential resources so clients can make well-informed decisions.
- Consultants can provide a projected financial position based on your current efficiency and project different outcomes based on your input.
- Our research can help determine supply and demand in markets for your industry.
- Our assistance can facilitate expansion plan development encompassing your financial and human resource needs.
- Consultants recommend types of available loans to best fit your borrowing needs.
- Consultants prepare you for financing through financial projections, business plans, and other records that banks and other lending institutions may require in the financing process.
Funded in part through a Cooperative Agreement with the U.S. Small Business Administration, Minnesota Department of Employment and Economic Development and regional support partners. All opinions, conclusions or recommendations expressed are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the program sponsors. Programs are open to the public on a nondiscriminatory basis. Reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities will be made if requested at least two weeks in advance. Contact UMD CED at 218-726-7298.