You are here
Get the Legal Help You Need for Business Success
LegalCORPS assists small businesses and nonprofits by providing pro-bono business law services they could not otherwise afford. The organization provides services to clients throughout Minnesota, so business owners can focus their time and resources pursuing key business objectives.
Examples of legal issues in which volunteer attorneys can provide advice and/or assistance:
- Choice of legal form of organization, and formation of (for-profit) organization
- Intellectual property – copyright, trademark, trade name, licensing, patents, etc.
- Contracts and commercial leases
- Government regulation
- Risk management
- Real estate
- Director duties and internal organization
- Commercial debtor/creditor rights and options
- Other legal issues not involving participation in litigation
Contact email@example.com or 218-726-7298 for more information on scheduling and availability.
*Note: All clients requesting LegalCORPS services MUST complete a Pre-Registration Form and a Confidentiality Form prior to scheduling a session and an Evaluation Form after the session.
*Visit LegalCORPS.org for more information on this program.
Funded in part through a Cooperative Agreement with the U.S. Small Business Administration, Minnesota Department of Employment and Economic Development and regional support partners. All opinions, conclusions or recommendations expressed are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the program sponsors. Programs are open to the public on a nondiscriminatory basis. Reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities will be made if requested at least two weeks in advance. Contact UMD CED at 218-726-7298.